Tax & Commercial Services
We all worry about the unknown. However our tax and commercial advice service is designed to help you understand and deal with the requirements of doing business in Kazakhstan.
Whether you are quoting for work in Kazakhstan, thinking about setting up a local branch, or if you’re already established in country, we can:
● help you to understand local taxes and how they interact with UK and international taxes
● advise you what documentation is required to support your tax calculations
● advise on pricing your contracts to ensure you have covered local tax and regulatory requirements
● ensure you understand import / export procedures
● help you to avoid unexpected penalties
Perhaps information about doing business in Kazakhstan is hard to find? Or you need to be sure what you’re being told locally is correct?
With Kazopp, you’ll receive professional advice and practical guidance meaning that you needn’t worry about what you need to do, or how to do it.